Saturday, February 27, 2010

What to Bring: Toiletries

I hope you read this list as not so much a “why to bring” but a “what to bring”.

If you don’t know why you should use these products at your age, well then…

Ew.

Toothbrush

Toothpaste

Dental Floss

Deodorant / Antiperspirant

Shampoo & Conditioner

Soap / Bodywash:


I know some people try and save space by using their shampoo as soap.

I guess this makes sense if you’re using regular shampoo. But some of that fancy-shmancy stuff made with herbal extracts and root vegetables is really expensive, so I might think twice about it.

Face Wash:

I’ve been informed this is different than soap.

Moisturizing Lotion

Shaving Gear:


Be sure to clean yourself up for border crossings.

I know a 5 o’clock shadow may make you look like a badass to the ladies, but when you’re dealing with customs officers, it’s good to look clean cut.

Badass’ tend to get probed by rubber gloves.

Tampons:

See “Travel Tip #33”.

Hairbrush or Comb

Hair Elastics & Bobby Pins

Hair Products

Some Make-Up

Toilet Paper:


See “Travel Tip #2”.

Q-Tips

Nail Clippers

Face Cloth:


Yeah, sure – you can bring one of these. I bet it works well with face wash.

Sunblock

No comments:

Post a Comment