Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 108 – Laos

January 21, 2010 - Huay Xai, Laos

We wake up and grab a baguette for breakfast.

One of the many great things about Laos is because of the French influence, baguettes are available everywhere. It’s been so long since we’ve had access to good bread that we’re very excited for this dietary option.

I’m relieved that my back is feeling much better. It’s not a 100% yet, but another quiet day and I will be ready to experience life as a gibbon.

On a positive note, the down time will allow us the perfect opportunity to catch up on our blog. During our whirlwind Indonesia trip, we fell behind in updating it, but we now have a great system for writing in place, so we should be back up in no time… I dump all of my thoughts onto the computer and then Eric goes through and polishes my thoughts, adds his 2-cents worth and then writes his commentaries. We seem to make a great team, which is good ‘cuz we’re stuck with each other for the rest of the trip.

Dinner is Indian food, which is a welcome and delicious change, and packing our small bags for the 3-day / 2-night adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment