Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 182 – Egypt

April 5, 2010 – Cairo, Egypt

We wake up in luxury… it’s been so long since I could get lost in pillows and comforters.


Eventually, Eric coaxes me out of bed to go and do some exploring. We’re meeting my parents in the lobby of the hotel for cocktail hour, so to pass the time we head on over to a mall and watch a REALLY bad movie.

Finally the time arrives… I’M GOING TO SEE MY MOM & DAD!!!

And as luck would have it, when we’re heading down to the lobby, we run into them in the hallway.


Cocktail hour is already taken care of, courtesy of Heathrow Duty Free, so we spend the next couple of hours catching up. Mom & Dad had a really bad flight, so it’s an early night for them, but we’re starving, so we go and check out one of the eight hotel restaurants.


I’m telling you, this is a whole new world for us…

No comments:

Post a Comment