Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Doing My Part

During these times of economic uncertainty, one industry that has been hit especially hard is the South African wine industry.

Or at least, I think it has. I’m not sure. I’m just making all this stuff up.

Anyway… my point is I have decided it’s my duty to help keep this industry alive and well.

“Oh but Eric… you’re just one exceptionally attractive man. How can you possibly make a difference?”

It’s easy dummy! All you have to do is be proactive, think outside the box and focus on your synergy.

“Oh but Eric… aren’t these just meaningless expressions used by people to try and sound intelligent?”

Quit trying to change the subject.

What I’m trying to say is I have decided that while I’m in South Africa, I’ll be making a conscious effort to drink South African wine every day.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s a sauvignon blanc, a shiraz or a pinotage, I’ll drink it!

What it all comes down to is this – I just want to make a difference any way I can.

And if that means sitting back at the end of the day enjoying a glass of red, a glass of white or a glass of each, so be it!!!

I know, I know… it’s a big sacrifice, but it’s a sacrifice I’m prepared to make.

No need to thank me – the look on your face is thanks enough.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in the above article are those of Eric and only Eric. Robyn wants nothing to do with them. She likes drinking wine, but she prefers to do it without her head up her ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment