Thursday, July 8, 2010

Days 272-275 – Zambia

July 4-7, 2010 – Livingstone, Zambia

Sadly, the next few days are very uneventful.

My back has decided to go into spasm since the day we left the tour, so Eric and I have been holed up in the backpackers waiting for me to be in a condition to start travelling again.

I spend my time reading, catching up on writing the blog, practicing my Sudoku speed, annoying Eric and watching TED talks.

Eric spends his time reading, walking around the town, catching up on writing the blog, listening to podcasts and getting to know the pharmacist across the street – his name is Efram and apparently he’s a very nice guy.

Towards the end of our stay in Livingstone my back loosens up to the point where I can join Eric on his walks and he shows me around town. During one of our strolls we discover a decent pizza place located just a couple doors down from where we’re staying…. things seem to be looking up!

2 comments:

  1. hey there,

    it's sarah and barbara from windhoek :p - we just checked your blog, it's awesome!!! :p

    and by the way (just in case you are not in civilisation): SPAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    take care ;)

    greetings,

    barbara&sarah (the voiceless one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatings from sunny hot Germany!
    After some days I remembered you still travelling, while I am rotting in the office again...
    Your seamingly endless adventures make me a little bit jealous, but I am going on a one week bike trip in Poland next week as well.
    Hope you all stay well and make a lot of good travel experiences in the next months as well.

    greetings,
    Rolf

    ReplyDelete