Thursday, October 22, 2009

Days 2-4 - Singapore

October 7-9, 2009 - Singapore

We wake up every morning for our hostel breakfast – 3-in-1 coffee (coffee, creamer & sugar all in one neat little packet), Nutella & peanut butter toast sandwiches and fresh fruit.

We then take off to explore Singapore walking Chinatown, the Colonial District, the Waterfront, the Business District, Little India (again) and other districts too many to name.


On Day 2 I almost die by a falling palm tree branch. The thing was the length of both Eric and I standing head to foot. And I say I almost died because I was the one closest to it. Eric would’ve gotten off with a couple of cuts and bruises tops!


After “Near Death Experience #1” (yes, there’s more – stay tuned), I need a drink. We end the day sitting in Raffles Hotel, slurping back Singapore Slings. Raffles Hotel is where the Singapore Sling was born and we can’t pass up the chance to pay homage to “the Sling”.

No comments:

Post a Comment